First let me say thank you to all those who brought products or kept in contact with me via text, phone call, or email it was greatly appreciated. I can’t wait to get back to the salon to see you all again. I just wanted to take the time to address the reopening guidelines for Salon businesses. Below is a list of the guidelines some I have already have in place and just may not have been enforced. Some will be new to adapt to what’s currently going on in the world and to ease everyone fears about coming to the salon. Some are added guidelines that need to be followed per TDLR and Sola Salon Regulations
1. I will no longer be able to do double booking for Any reason. I understand special events come up, but I suggest that you get with me ASAP so we can get your scheduled to meet those obligations. If an emergency happens I will do my best to get you in but only if it fits in the scheduling guidelines
2. No online scheduling all appointments scheduling will be done by me. So we can have adequate time for cleaning after each client. So be sure to text me to schedule an appointment. 972-310-2825
3. I am only working by appointment only. No walk-ins will be accepted. Nor will I be in the salon if I don’t have appointments scheduled for that day. New clients will require a nonrefundable deposit to schedule. (All deposits go towards the total visit at the time of service)
4. I will be adding 30 minutes to each appointment time. One to keep everything running on time, and two to sanitize properly after each client.
5. With that being said I will be cracking down on tardiness. Only because I have to think of the person behind you, I will now be implementing a $15 late fee. There will be 15 minute grace period but after that I will have to charge the $15 fee, anything after 30 minutes will have to reschedule. Unfortunately for the safety of everyone there will be no exceptions.
6. Again Because time will be more valuable last minute cancellation and reschedules will require a $25 fee for any notification under 24 hours. Unless due to illnesses. Repeated cancellations and reschedule ( every appointment) even before the 24 hours will require a nonrefundable deposit to hold future appointments.
7. I am also enforcing a very strict sick policy I am asking that if you or someone in your family or anyone you happen to be around is or have been sick recently that you please reschedule your appointment for the safety of the clients, myself and the people I work with in the building. I will be waiving all last minute cancellation and rescheduled fees for sickness only. If you come into the salon sick I will have no choice but to send you home without service and add 50% of your bill to your next appointment. I hate to do this but I must think of everyone’s safety that come in and out the salon building. As a stylist I am not required to take client’s temperature but will have a contactless thermometer on hand just in case someone looks suspicious.
1. Masks will be required for EVERYONE. No exceptions.
2. The front door will be locked at all times. So please text me when you arrive and I will in turn text you saying I ready for you and I will have to come and unlock the door for you.
3. No extra guests will be permitted to accompany you during your appointment including children and spouse. Including consultations.
4. With the time restraints I am asking people to stick to the service that your scheduled when you rebooked your appointment. Only because I may not have enough time to finish your appointment in time to follow sanitation guidelines for the next client etc.
5. Unfortunately there will be no eating in the salon. You will have to eat in your car. I will be taking all snacks out of the salon. Only bottled water will be available to drink. No magazines
6. I will be sending out Covid waivers to be signed. Only after it is signed are you allowed in the salon.
Any Questions or Concerns please don’t hesitate to contact me. Hopefully this transition will go smoothly for all us. And we will all come out stronger. Can’t wait to see each of you.😍