1. I will no longer be able to do double booking for Any reason. I understand special events come up, but I suggest that you get with me ASAP so we can get your scheduled to meet those obligations. If an emergency happens I will do my best to get you in but only if it fits in the scheduling guidelines
2. No online scheduling all appointments scheduling will be done by me. So we can have adequate time for cleaning after each client. So be sure to text me to schedule an appointment. 972-310-2825
3. I am only working by appointment only. No walk-ins will be accepted. Nor will I be in the salon if I don’t have appointments scheduled for that day. New clients will require a nonrefundable deposit to schedule. (All deposits go towards the total visit at the time of service)
4. I will be adding 30 minutes to each appointment time. One to keep everything running on time, and two to sanitize properly after each client.
5. With that being said I will be cracking down on tardiness. Only because I have to think of the person behind you, I will now be implementing a $15 late fee. There will be 15 minute grace period but after that I will have to charge the $15 fee, anything after 30 minutes will have to reschedule. Unfortunately for the safety of everyone there will be no exceptions.
6. Again Because time will be more valuable last minute cancellation and reschedules will require a $25 fee for any notification under 24 hours. Unless due to illnesses. Repeated cancellations and reschedule ( every appointment) even before the 24 hours will require a nonrefundable deposit to hold future appointments.
7. I am also enforcing a very strict sick policy I am asking that if you or someone in your family or anyone you happen to be around is or have been sick recently that you please reschedule your appointment for the safety of the clients, myself and the people I work with in the building. I will be waiving all last minute cancellation and rescheduled fees for sickness only. If you come into the salon sick I will have no choice but to send you home without service and add 50% of your bill to your next appointment. I hate to do this but I must think of everyone’s safety that come in and out the salon building. As a stylist I am not required to take client’s temperature but will have a contactless thermometer on hand just in case someone looks suspicious.
1. No extra guests will be permitted to accompany you during your appointment including children and spouse. Including consultations.
2. With the time restraints I am asking people to stick to the service that your scheduled when you rebooked your appointment. Only because I may not have enough time to finish your appointment in time to follow sanitation guidelines for the next client etc.
3. Unfortunately there will be no eating in the salon. You will have to eat in your car. I will be taking all snacks out of the salon. Only bottled water will be available to drink. No magazines
4. The client waiver will now have to be filled out with every visit. You can reuse the link I sent via email or text over and over again. No matter how many times you fill it out all copies will come to me and be stored in a electronic file. This way I can keep up with any New changes that may happen since the last time I saw you😊 If you don’t have it reach out to me at 972 310 2825 and I will send you another link.
5. For everyone safety please wait in your car, and text me when you arrive, I will then text you, letting you know I am on my way. This is to prevent forming a crowd around the door. Which will also helps with social distancing.
6. Masks are now a requirement before walking in the door. I can no longer let you in without your mask on. It must be on before opening the door. Tarrant County has now mandated that everyone must wear a mask when coming into a place of business.
7. Unfortunately I will have to start taking Forehead temperatures once you come in with every visit. Anything 100.3 and above will have to reschedule. So if you are not feeling your best for any reason please take your temperature before coming in to reduce the chance of being sent home.
8. If you or an immediate family member test positive please let me know ASAP. There is a 14 day or more restriction from the day of the results before coming back to the salon. If you or your family member test positive there must be negative test result before another appointment can be scheduled. As a stylist I too must go in isolation and get tested to protect and notify everyone involved once I become exposed to a Covid client. So the sooner I know, the faster I can go get tested and put myself in isolation or quarantine depending on my results.
Any Questions or Concerns please don’t hesitate to contact me. Hopefully this transition will go smoothly for all us. And we will all come out stronger. Can’t wait to see each of you.😍