1. I will no longer be able to do double booking for Any reason.
2. No online scheduling please text me directly to schedule an appointment. 972-310-2825
3. I am only working by appointment only. No walk-ins will be accepted.
4. I will be sanitizing before and after ever client.
5. I will now be implementing a $15 late fee. There will be 15 minute grace period but after that I will have to charge the $15 fee, anything after 30 minutes will have to reschedule.
6. Last minute cancellation and reschedules will require a $50 fee for any notification under 24 hours. Unless due to illnesses. Repeated cancellations and reschedule ( every appointment) even before the 24 hours will require a nonrefundable deposit to hold future appointments.
7. I am also enforcing a very strict sick policy I am asking that if you or someone in your family or anyone you happen to be around is or have been sick recently that you please reschedule your appointment for the safety of the clients, myself and the people I work with in the building. I will be waiving all last minute cancellation and rescheduled fees for sickness only. If you come into the salon sick I will have no choice but to send you home without service and add 50% of your bill to your next appointment. I hate to do this but I must think of everyone’s safety that come in and out the salon building. As a stylist I am not required to take client’s temperature but will have a contactless thermometer on hand just in case someone looks suspicious.
1. No extra guests will be permitted to accompany you during your appointment including children and spouse. Including consultations.
2. With the time restraints I am asking people to stick to the service that your scheduled when you rebooked your appointment.
3. The client waiver will now have to be filled out with every visit. You can reuse the link I sent via email or text over and over again. No matter how many times you fill it out all copies will come to me and be stored in a electronic file. This way I can keep up with any New changes that may happen since the last time I saw you😊 If you don’t have it reach out to me at 972 310 2825 and I will send you another link.
4. Masks are still a requirement before walking in the suite . I will not let you in without your mask on. It must be on before opening the door.
6. Unfortunately I will have to start taking Forehead temperatures once you come in with every visit. Anything 100.3 and above will have to reschedule. So if you are not feeling your best for any reason please take your temperature before coming in to reduce the chance of being sent home.
7. If you or an immediate family member test positive please let me know ASAP. There is a 14 day or more restriction from the day of the results before coming back to the salon. If you or your family member test positive there must be negative test result before another appointment can be scheduled. As a stylist I too must go in isolation and get tested to protect and notify everyone involved once I become exposed to a Covid client. So the sooner I know, the faster I can go get tested and put myself in isolation or quarantine depending on my results.
Any Questions or Concerns please don’t hesitate to contact me. Can’t wait to see each of you.😍